RageZone & Ran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ran Online Philippines 2015 - 2023

HomeHome  portalportal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amos Ran EPX Server Complete

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Amos Ran EPX Server Complete Empty
PostSubject: Amos Ran EPX Server Complete   Amos Ran EPX Server Complete I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:28 am

good afternoon folks i just want to share my ep3 files that i dig in my backup hard drive Smile)

as the title said its 3 channel server file and its fully working

SCREENSHOTS? well sorry im little bit busy and doing my work at the office so you can check it out your self

how to run? just run "RZServerManager.exe" and it will do the rest but first you must config the cfg setting and other setting for ran server like other

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

RAN MANAGER 3.0 and 3.2: Click Here

DATABASE: Click Here

SERVER FILE: Click Here

ReEditor Ep3+(PARAM.ini) (just browse the param.ini using RanFe then edit your ip's etc! no need to decryp param using decrypting tool in ranfe just browse the file directly: Click Here

RanFe: (Glogic Files) : Click Here
TO OPEN GLOGIC FILE( CHOOSE DECRYPT FILE THEN BROWSE THE GLOGIC FILE>> to get it back to normal CLICK THE ENCRYPT FILE then browse the glogic file and other file

FULL CLIENT:(IT MAY BE DETECTED AS FALSE POSSITIVE TO YOUR UNIT BUT ITS NATURAL virus is not harmless you can clean my client file!: Click Here

SERVER FILE ANTI VIRUS SCAN : Click Here

ABOUT EDITORS you can use Other Ep3 editor since i share my client/database and re editor.

Credits To The FF:
McX: For Sharing This Files

Kamen201
And to the who ever owner of this awesome file Smile)
Back to top Go down
https://oldran.board-directory.net

Amos Ran EPX Server Complete
Page 1 of 1